Duct cleaning has become very popular in recent years, but many people are still concerned that it is a scam. While there probably are some companies that either just do not do a good job or may even be scam companies, at Carmine’s, we can assure you that having your ducts cleaned can benefit you in many ways and we will most certainly provide you with excellent service.
Main reasons to have your ducts cleaned:
- Renovations – If your home has undergone a facelift recently, you can bet some unwanted dust and debris has gotten into your ductwork and you will want to have it removed. The best thing to do is to completely seal off your air ducts during renovations, but sometimes that either does not happen or is just not feasible.
- Mold – When you see or smell mold, you should definitely have your ducts cleaned, and not just your ductwork, your entire HVAC unit needs to be cleaned as well.
- Critters– If you have noticed or had to have unwanted critters removed from your home, you should definitely have your air ducts cleaned. The critters may have built a nest in them and for sure used the bathroom in them. Neither of those needs to be blowing through your home.
- Everyday Contaminants – Look, we all know that there are little corners of our homes that get overlooked from time to time, like, maybe you are not so good about cleaning behind your refrigerator. Well, pull that bad boy out and look at what is behind it. It will be disgusting with all kinds of dirt, dust, pet hair, and every other odd thing possible. Guess what? Over time, that happens to the ductwork in your home as well. So, if your home is 50 years old… you do the math and calculate just how much may actually be hiding in there.
- Illness – If a person in your home is suffering from an allergy-related condition and you have done everything possible to rid your home of said allergens and they are still sick, having your ductwork cleaned certainly won’t hurt and may actually help them improve.
Trying something new can be scary, but Carmine’s is on your side and will make sure everything is handled in a safe and professional manner. Call us today at 203-791-8089 to schedule a duct cleaning or to receive a quote.