Fall is here before you know it and even though spending the weekend on the sofa like a hibernating bear sounds really appealing, it’s just not possible. There are things that need to be done and since we are seeing the end of warm weather, it is time to start preparing our homes for colder temperatures and that’s why we’ve come up with a Fall Weekend Honey Do List.
I’m not saying you can’t spend most of your weekend relaxing, because honestly, you should. You deserve it. I am just saying a little maintenance here and there sure saves a lot of time and money down the road and preserves the integrity of your home. So, what can you do this weekend that will meet some maintenance needs, but also preserve your relaxing time? Carmine’s has just the list you need…
Your Fall Weekend Honey Do list:
- Empty your garden hoses and wrap up all outdoor water spouts.
- Have your furnace serviced by a professional. You’re in luck with this one, because we are the professionals and all you have to do is call us. You put in a little effort (in calling us) and we put a lot of effort into making sure your furnace is ready to keep you warm and toasty this winter.
- Make sure your doors and windows are properly sealed so you are not blasted with cold air while you are trying to warm up your home.
- Have your fireplace/chimney cleaned and inspected.
- Check your fire detectors to make sure they working and change batteries as needed.
And just like that, you have accomplished a few things that needed to be done and you may now resume your sofa hibernation until someone comes along to disturb you. Don’t worry, it will happen, they will come….
Call Carmine’s at 203-791-8089 to have your furnace serviced and ready for the first drop in temperatures. We are here to service all of your heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs so you don’t have to add any more things to your to-do list.