5 Good Reasons to Buy a New Air Conditioner…
If you have been considering upgrading your air conditioner or if you simply must do to it because it is on the fritz – AGAIN – you are in luck. New air conditioners are more affordable and efficient than ever, here are 5 good reasons to go ahead and invest in a new one for your home…
- SEER Ratings – Seasonal Energy Efficient Ratings are up. An a/c purchased in 1997 had a SEER rate of 10.7, today’s models (by law) are rated 13. That means it is 30% more efficient than an older model with a SEER 10 rating. Saving 30% on your utility bills will quickly add up and your new unit will have paid for itself in no time.
- Air Quality – The air quality in your home will immediately improve. Older units (even well maintained ones) can have some bacteria, dust, mold and mildew in them, but new units are sparkling clean. If you haven’t had your air conditioner serviced there is even more of that stuff blowing into your home every time your unit comes on.
- More Consistent Temperature – Newer, more energy efficient units will do a better job of keeping your home cool – your unit will cycle on and off less which means it is using less energy.
- Save the Planet – Energy efficient models are much easier on the environment by using less energy and by using R-410A instead of Freon (R- 22, which depletes the ozone layer).
- Peace of Mind – You won’t have to worry a single day this summer if your air conditioner is going to break down and cost you a lot of money in repairs and some very hot days at home.
Now that you have 5 excellent reasons to upgrade your system, call Carmine’s today at 203-791-8090 to schedule an appointment.